My name is Laura, and I’m just a Boston girl maneuvering through my 20’s the best that I can. My roommate in college started calling me Laura Pants and the nickname has stuck ever since. I’m a huge Bruins fan and go to games as much as I can. If it wasn’t for paying back my student loans I would be trying to get season tickets.
I live for the holidays that come at the end of the year. As much as I love eating tons of food and watching football all day with family, Christmas is by far my favorite holiday. I normally don’t decorate for holidays, but for Christmas I try to turn my apartment into a winter wonderland. There’s just something about the lights, decorations, and music that put me in a great mood.
Here are some fun facts:
- I have a huge fear of spiders. All spiders. The only thing that comes close to that is my fear of falling from heights.
- My boyfriend and I like to play fantasy football, so football season is really eventful at our house.
- FRIENDS is my all time favorite show. I can never get tired of it.
- Penguins are my favorite animals. I wish I could have one as a pet.
- Hooters is my favorite place to eat. I ate there for the first time when I was 6 years old, and it was love at first bite. The food and atmosphere of this restaurant is just amazing!