For my first post I thought that I would tell you a little about myself:
- I love most kinds of music. I’m seeing Elton John tonight, and I just found out that Cher is going on tour, so I’m beyond excited! I also recently had floor tickets to see Blink 182. There’s nothing like seeing one of your favorite bands up close and personal!
- I get really excited about Christmas. Even though it isn’t even Thanksgiving yet there are Christmas lights in my living room already and a holiday doormat. More will be added to the collection soon.
- I really want to have an Australian Shepherd and a Pit Bull. I have had really good experiences with both breeds and I adore them. Plus, how can you resist how adorable they are?
- I also really want a Maine Coon cat. They are just too cute!
- I’m not sure if I could ever move away from the Boston area. I love the city too much. If I could afford to move to Boston I would in a heartbeat.
- I grew up around music and theater, and it just happened that musical theater is my favorite. Rent is my absolute favorite show and I got to see it on Broadway (Luckily before it stopped running). I’ve also seen Hairspray, Chicago, Les Miserables, Grease, and Mama Mia. They weren’t all on Broadway, but they were all amazing 🙂
- When I was younger I wanted to grow up to be a Rockette. I stopped taking dance classes once I got to college. I miss it every day. But doing Zumba makes up for it. It’s a killer leg workout.
- I just recently started doing yoga again. I love how relaxed and calm I feel afterwards. I’m hoping to one day be strong enough to do those crazy yoga poses.
- I’m not a fan of most reality TV shows, but there are a couple that I just can’t help but watch. When I was younger Kendra was my favorite person on The Girls Next Door, so when she got her own spin-off show I had to watch it. The other two shows I watch are Keeping Up With the Kardashians and Snooki & Jwoww. With each show I watched one episode to see how i felt about it, and by the end I was hooked.
- I watch HGTV and imagine what kind of house I would build if money was no obstacle. On a more realistic note, I watch the design shows and get ideas on how to decorate my apartment.
That is all I have time to mention about myself today. It’s almost time to get ready for the concert (it was distracting me the whole time I was writing this). But if you keep coming back there will surely be more for you to find out!